Eosinophilic Esophagitis Resources for Medical Professionals
The NASPGHAN Foundation is working with the medical community to advance knowledge about and treatment of Eosinophilic Esophagitis. We support the work of The International Gastrointestinal Eosinophil Researchers (TIGER), a consortium of world experts focusing on the role of eosinophils in gastrointestinal diseases.
TIGER is a partnership of The International Gastrointestinal Eosinophil Research Symposium (TIGER) and The North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) a world leader in advancing the science and clinical practice of pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition.
TIGER is pleased to share these resources for medical professionals who are treating and researching Eosinophilic Esophagitis. We will continue to add to these resources in an effort to combat EoE.
Eosinophilic Esophagitis Slide Sets
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credit
To receive CME credit for reviewing this activity, participants must:
1. Review the CME information
2. Review the slide set and,
3. Complete the activity post-test and evaluation questions
- Consensus Report Outlines Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America on Eosinophilic Esophagitis Edited by G.T. Furuta