Improving the Future for Kids with Digestive Disorders
The NASPGHAN Foundation has a single goal: to improve the treatment and management of gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic and nutritional disorders in children. Through our work, we provide information and resources to parents, patients, and medical professionals dealing with these disorders.
The NASPGHAN Foundation was founded by the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN), a professional society of more than 1400 pediatric gastroenterologists, to promote awareness and research of pediatric digestive and nutritional disorders, including:
- Reflux and GERD
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Nutrition and Obesity
The NASPGHAN Foundation promotes research, education, and awareness of these and other conditions.
The NASPGHAN Foundation Mission
- To fund and promote research and educational programs that will advance the creation, application, and dissemination of knowledge of gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic and nutritional disorders in children.
- To identify, encourage, support, and coordinate scientific research and professional study of these pediatric disorders.
- To strengthen the role of pediatric gastrointestinal and nutritional scientists as leaders in research and education in these medical and health care fields.
- To evaluate and improve the quality and availability of medical care for children with digestive disorders.
- To support the research and educational programs of NASPGHAN.