Continuing Medical Education (CME)
The North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
All of our active CME/MOC Part II courses are now located on our online education platform.
Please visit NASPGHAN's new on line learning center (NASPGHAN Learn on Line) for all CME and MOC Part II activities. These resources include:
- Teaching and Technology: Great or Glitz
- Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment of Alagille Syndrome
- Changing the Dynamic: How to Enable EHRs to Work for You (Members, only)
- Latest Guidance on Parenteral Nutrition
- Nutritional Management of Children with Cholestatic Liver Diseases *please note credit is not offered for this program
- Telehealth: Practice Management
- Telehealth: Technical Issues, Documentation and Billing
- Transnasal Endoscopy: Going Where We Have Never Gone Before
- New Frontiers in Intestinal Failure: The Latest and Greatest
- Liver Disease in ZSD *please note credit is not offered for this program
- Nutrition Considerations in PBD-ZSD * please note credit is not offered for this program