The Virtual NASPGHAN Annual Meeting, Postgraduate Course and Single Topic Symposium were held live December 12-18, 2021. The recorded sessions are available for a full year to be viewed by registered attendees, up until December 11, 2022. Registration is still open if you would like access to any of these recorded meetings and earn CME and/or MOC.
Continuing Education Information:
How to Get Your Certificate
- Go to http://naspghan.cmecertificateonline.com
- Once there, click on the sessions title most applicable to the credit type and sessions you attended:
- 2021 Annual Meeting
- 2021 Single Topic Symposium ‐ MOC Only
- 2021 Single Topic Symposium ‐ NO MOC
- 2021 Postgraduate Course ‐ MOC Only
- 2021 Postgraduate Course ‐ NO MOC
- 2021 APGNN Annual Meeting
- 2021 CPNP Nutrition Symposium
- Complete and submit the evaluation and click the certificate hyperlink displayed on the last page.
- Save/download/print your certificate and store it in a safe location.
Questions? Email Certificate@AmedcoEmail.com
If you are seeking ABP MOC Part 2 credits for the 2021 Post Graduate Course & Single Topic Symposium please have your ABP ID handy and make sure to click on the correct evaluation link.
Please print all pages of your certificate for your record.