We are grateful for the support you have given us through yearly donations to the NASPGHAN Foundation. But did you know that individuals dedicated to our long-term success can set up planned gifts directed to the NASPGHAN Foundation to support the activities of the society? Donors can included us as a beneficiary of their will, retirement plan (401(k), 403(b), IRA, etc.) or life insurance policy as a mechanism to continue their annual support after they were gone. For all of us who believe in our mission and want to be sure we continue to thrive and grow into the future, we created the NASPGHAN LEGACY SOCIETY.
The NASPGHAN LEGACY SOCIETY is open to all individuals who have named us in their long-term plans or created an endowment for our benefit. As a member of the Society, you will be recognized at the annual meeting now and in the future for you contribution to the stability and growth of NASPGHAN. You will receive yearly invitations to the VIP Donor Reception at the national meeting, and be identified by a special designation on your meeting badge. Whether your contribution is given with a directed purpose (determined by the donor), or provided to create an endowment intended for new initiatives and activities, it will receive yearly acknowledgement. Thus, by becoming a member of theSOCIETY, you will forever be recognized as a champion of your society and profession.
Gifts Anyone Can Make
Some gifts do not have to cost you anything today but support our mission in the future. These gifts include:
- Name the NASPGHAN FOUNDATION as a beneficiary of your will or living trust (sample language)
- Name the NASPGHAN FOUNDATION as a beneficiary of your qualified retirement plan (IRA, 403(b), 401(k), qualified annuity plan)
- Name the NASPGHAN FOUNDATION as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Name the NASPGHAN FOUNDATION as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund
How it Works
The NASPGHAN FOUNDATION is the fund raising partner of NASPGHAN, so your gift should be directed to the FOUNDATION.
- Name the NASPGHAN FOUNDATION in your will, codicil to your will, living trust or as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, life insurance policy or donor-advised fund
- Designate your gift for a particular purpose that is important to you, assign it to the legacy endowment, or allow us to use the gift where the need is greatest at the time it matures. In any case, you immediately become a member of the NASPGHAN LEGACY SOCIETY
- Indicate a set amount, a percentage or the remaining balance to benefit our mission
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime
- You can modify your gift at any time to address changing circumstances
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended)
- Under current federal tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable gifts
For more information, contact:
714 N. Bethlehem Pike, Suite 300
Ambler, PA 19002